LMD Spot/Projection Welder, Mid-Frequency Welding(MFDC)
七星彩连线走势图2元 www.mainvc.com The LMD spot/projection welder delivers consistent welding performance and great thermal efficiency. This equipment is designed for spot welding magnetic materials as well as metals like aluminum alloy and stainless steel. The resistance welder is particularly suitable for welding galvanized steel, bimetallic plate, and other highly conductive materials like copper.
- This spot welder is pneumatically operated with a built-in compressed air disconnection device to prevent damage to the welder. A filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRL) is also installed.
- Resistance welding electrodes made from C18150 copper chromium zirconium offer relatively high electrical and thermal conductivity as well as excellent hardness at high temperatures.
- Coolant controlled by parallel flow system will flow through the main coolant passages beside each cylinder for its long-lasting durability.
- Visual flow indicator and ball valve makes it easier to balance the water flow.
- Spot welding parameters setting and welding spot counter are installed for your regular check and maintenance.
- Connection points of all copper secondary components of weld transformer are silver plated for energy efficiency, which can save more energy than low-frequency transformers.
- This resistance welder is configured to measure many combinations of input current, voltage, cooling water flow, silicon controlled rectifier, insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT), etc. to keep it running smoothly.
|Item||LMD40kA Spot Welder, Mid-Frequency Welding|
|Maximum short circuit?current||40KA|
|Welding cylinder Size||φ160-80 siamese cylinder|
|Input air pressure||0.6MPa|
|Cooling water pressure||0.15MPa~0.3MPa|